WHAT TO BRING - WHERE TO GO - WHO TO CONTACT
- Pack a lunch daily in a large ziplock bag with your child’s name and age on it.
- Spray your child with bug spray and sun screen before arrival.
- On Monday, June 11th, send an extra change of clothes in a large zip lock bag to stay on the bus until Thursday.
- Thursday at 3:30 there will be a closing ceremony that all parents are welcome to attend but not required to.
- Brook Tropp will be posting photos on her Facebook page for you to tag yourself in. If that is a problem, please notify Brook at registration.
- ALL medication should be given to Brook Tropp in a zip lock bag to labeled with your child's full name.
- If your child will not attend the camp on a specific day or if you are running late.
- Notify Brook Tropp via TEXT at 501-416-2410
- The bus leaves at 8AM sharp. If you are late you will need to drive your child to Family Farm. Find Brook and check your child in with her.
- If you are going to pick your child up early or pick up plans change in any way, TEXT Brook Tropp at 501-416-2410.
- Transportation leaves from Midtowne Church 8AM sharp, be there to check your child in early.
- Pick your child up at 4:45 at Midtowne Church.
YOUR CONTACT FOR FAMILY FARM: BROOK TROPP - 501-416-2410