Angel Tree is a ministry of Prison Fellowship
that connects parents in prison with their children through the delivery of Christmas gifts.
Each year Midtowne Church partners with Angel Tree as a way to care for our community...
another way of Helping people Find and Experience God’s Best.
1. Contacting Caregivers: Calling caregivers to confirm information and obtain gift request details.
2. Preparing Angel Tags: Entering child specific information.
3. Assisting with Angel Tree Sunday: Helping out at the Angel Tree table in one of our three services.
4. Organizing and Logging Gifts: Ensuring all gifts are returned to the church by the deadline.
5. Delivering Gifts: Delivering gifts to children in a specific area.